Questions usually asked by the Parents/Students
1. How does ‘Quaducation’ help students / Parents?
You need to register first with ‘Quaducation’ for availing our services. Once you register with us specifying your requirements, we will get back to you with the details of a few good tutors matching your specification. We will respond with the tutor details within a maximum of 3-4 working days.
2. How much will I be charged for availing the services of ‘Quaducation’?
You will have to make a one time non-refundable applicable registration payment one time. This amount is payable to ‘Quaducation’ for availing our services. As stated above, we help you in identifying and providing a quality tutor in your city / town / locality.
3. Does it cover a part of the tuition fees / tutor charges for the year?
No, the registration amount is not a part of the tuition fees / tutor charges. The tuition fees / tutor charges, tuition timings, payment terms and mode of payment need to be discussed and settled directly with the tutor. * Please refer our Terms and Conditions page.
4. Does ‘Quaducation’ negotiate and settle tuition fees on behalf of parents / students?
No, ‘Quaducation’ offers that freedom and transparency to the parents / students. We do not enter into any yearly lock in contract with the parents. We also do not enjoy any hidden fee cut from the tuition fees charged by the tutor. Moreover, the tuition fees / tutor charges often varies basis the tutor’s experience, reputation, current rate in a city / town / locality etc.
5. How do I pay the registration fees to ‘Quaducation’?
You can either pay the registration fees through
Direct bank deposit
- The subjects / classes / boards / universities covered by ‘Quaducation’ tutors?
We cover all subjects / classes / boards / universities, including special interest foreign languages.
7. Do you also refer tutors who take group / individual tuition at their home?
Yes, we do.
8. Do you or your referred tutor provide a guarantee of marks / grades?
‘Quaducation’ refers quality tutors only. However, the learning at school / college / University or during home tuition is completely unrelated to the performance in an exam. The exam results are dependent on various other external factors besides the tutor / tuition quality. The parental support & guidance, along with an enabling environment at home, plays a bigger role in student’s individual capacity building, creating the right attitude and building a desire to excel.
Questions asked by the Tutors
1. What is the eligibility criterion for registering as a tutor with ‘Quaducation’?
You should be at least a graduate for taking up assignments up to 10th standard. If you hold a Post Graduate Masters Degree and above, then you would be given a preference for taking up personal tuition assignments for higher secondary classes and beyond. * Conditions apply
2. What is the maximum number of assignments that I can take up at a time?
There is no upper ceiling on the number of tuitions / assignments leads / enquiries, which ‘Quaducation’ will forward to you as a tutor if you are able to realistically manage them without compromising on the quality of your services.
3. Is ‘Quaducation’ relevant for individual / group tutors operating from their respective homes?
Yes it is. We cater to all home tutors. Be it from their home or at student’s home.
4. The subjects / classes / boards / universities covered by ‘Quaducation’ tutors?
We cover all subjects / classes / boards / universities, including special interest foreign language tutors.
5. Do tutors have to pay any registration fees ?
No we don’t charge any fees from Home Tutors. We only charge one time registration fees from the parents only.
6. How many tutor references will i get as a parent ?
After the registration is done, Quaducation will give you 2-3 references for any given inquiry.